CV’S MUST INCLUDE COPIES OF RELEVANT QUALIFICATION
Interested applicants should forward a concise CV and motivation letter, with REFERENCE NUMBER clearly indicated, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager : Procurement
Manager : Procurement
- A Relevant tertiary degree in Procurement / Supply Chain Management.
- At least 10 years’ experience and knowledge in the EPC and EPCM environment.
- Previous procurement management experience in similar industry would be an advantage (Petro-chemical).
- Basic knowledge of NEC 3 operations and principles may be advantageous.
- Must be able to understand and interpret technical drawings and have a basic understanding of Petrochemical piping components, BOM’s and client and international specifications.
- Organized, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Must have high Ethical standards.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license with own transport (Code B / EB).
CV’S MUST INCLUDE COPIES OF RELEVANT QUALIFICATION AND DRIVER’S LICENSE
Interested applicants should forward a concise CV, with REFERENCE NUMBER clearly indicated, to email@example.com
Closing date: 2017/10/18
Learnership in Drawing Office Practice 2018
Qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for a one year Learnership in Computer Aided Drawing Office Practice.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Grade 12
- Mathematics with a minimum of 50% (Please note that Maths Literacy will not be accepted)
- Technical Drawings with a minimum of 50%
- Physical Science will be an advantage
Successful candidates need to be available from January 2018
Only candidates between the ages of 19 and 25 will be considered
Preference will be given to candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
Closing date: 27 October 2017
MegChem supports the appointment of previously disadvantaged individuals.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
For more information about MegChem visit our website at www.megchemsa.com
72 engineers (32 Pr Eng), 110 designers and support resources
BBBEE Level 4
51% BO, 32% BWO
5 Star Safety
5 Star Safety rated
22 Years of Experience
22 years of design and project execution experience
MegChem has managed more than 150 EPC/EPCm projects over the past 10 years with a total value exceeding R2 billion.