CV’S MUST INCLUDE COPIES OF RELEVANT QUALIFICATION
Interested applicants should forward a concise CV and motivation letter, with REFERENCE NUMBER clearly indicated, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Grade 12.
- Any technical tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
- At least 4 years’ general project management experience.
- Petrochemical experience will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to capture data accurately.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work in a team and under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license with own transport (Code B / EB).
- Support Project Managers with project documentation in a dynamic Project Management Department.
- Manage communication between different technical disciplines on the project.
- Liaison with project manager and leads.
- Take minutes of meetings.
- Co-ordinate change management process.
- Co-ordinate risk reduction sessions and follow up actions.
- Co-ordinate and compile project status and reporting – MS Projects experience will be an advantage.
- Maintain project registers and documents.
CV’S MUST INCLUDE COPIES OF RELEVANT QUALIFICATION AND DRIVER’S LICENSE
Interested applicants should forward a concise CV, with REFERENCE NUMBER clearly indicated, to email@example.com
Closing date: 2017/12/08
Learnership in Drawing Office Practice 2018
Qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for a one year Learnership in Computer Aided Drawing Office Practice.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Grade 12
- Mathematics with a minimum of 50% (Please note that Maths Literacy will not be accepted)
- Technical Drawings with a minimum of 50%
- Physical Science will be an advantage
Successful candidates need to be available from January 2018
Only candidates between the ages of 19 and 25 will be considered
Preference will be given to candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
Closing date: 27 October 2017
MegChem supports the appointment of previously disadvantaged individuals.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
For more information about MegChem visit our website at www.megchemsa.com
72 engineers (32 Pr Eng), 110 designers and support resources
BBBEE Level 4
51% BO, 32% BWO
5 Star Safety
5 Star Safety rated
22 Years of Experience
22 years of design and project execution experience
MegChem has managed more than 150 EPC/EPCm projects over the past 10 years with a total value exceeding R2 billion.