Interested applicants should forward a concise CV and motivation letter, with REFERENCE NUMBER clearly indicated, to email@example.com
CONTROL & INSTRUMENTATION - SENIOR/PRINCIPAL ENGINEER
CONTROL & INSTRUMENTATION – SENIOR/PRINCIPAL ENGINEER
- Minimum qualification of a B Eng/BSc Eng degree. A degree in chemical, electronic, mechatronic or electrical discipline would be preferred.
- Certified as a Functional Safety Professional will be an advantage.
- At least 7 years’ experience as a Control and Instrumentation Engineer in the petro-chemical environment.
- Be able to work independently and in a team, self-starter, good interpersonal relations, hands-on experience or proper exposure to the implementation of own designs. Candidates to demonstrate their abilities by means of examples.
- First-hand experience of driving to get tasks done. Be able to share by means of examples.
- Good interpersonal relations with the ability to market services
- Good report writing skills in the English language.
- Organized and self-disciplined.
- Successful in conducting business in all aspects mentioned below.
- Valid driver’s license with own transport (Code B / EB).
Handling technical and engineering challenges that may arise from instrumentation field work being carried out. Drafting of technical specifications for procurement of services and equipment from suppliers. Managing the workload, resource loading, client relations, profitability and quality of work produced in the group.
CV’S MUST INCLUDE COPIES OF RELEVANT QUALIFICATION AND DRIVER’S LICENSE
Interested applicants should forward a concise CV, with REFERENCE NUMBER clearly indicated, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 2020/01/24
Learnership in Drawing Office Practice 2020
APPLICATIONS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
MegChem supports the appointment of previously disadvantaged individuals.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
For more information about MegChem visit our website at www.megchemsa.com
89 engineers (32 Pr Eng), 110 designers and support resources
Certified by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance
For the Provision of a multi discipline design, consultation, engineering, procurement and construction services (EPC/EPCM) to the petrochemical, chemical, power generation, infrastructure and related industries. As well as design and detail engineering services for metallurgical, process and mechanical engineering disciplines.
MegChem has managed more than 150 EPC/EPCm projects over the past 10 years with a total value exceeding R2 billion.