CV’S MUST INCLUDE COPIES OF RELEVANT QUALIFICATION
Interested applicants should forward a concise CV and motivation letter, with REFERENCE NUMBER clearly indicated, to email@example.com
SENIOR WELDING AND/OR TANK INSPECTOR (For Western Cape Office for a limited duration period)
The following position will be for the Cape Town Office for a limited duration period:
SENIOR WELDING AND/OR TANK INSPECTOR
- API 653 Certification, Level 2 Welding Inspector; ASME Codes & National Board; RT Interpreters.
- Experience with Astron Energy specifications will be an advantage.
- Fabrication experience in tanks refurbishment, piping systems and pressure vessels will be an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Valid driver’s license with own transport (Code B / EB).
CV’S MUST INCLUDE COPIES OF RELEVANT QUALIFICATION(S)
Interested applicants should forward a concise CV, with REFERENCE NUMBER clearly indicated, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 2019/03/20
Learnership in Drawing Office Practice 2019
Qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for a one year Learnership in Computer Aided Drawing Office Practice.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Grade 12
- Mathematics with a minimum of 50% (Please note that Maths Literacy will not be accepted)
- Technical Drawings with a minimum of 50%
- Physical Science will be an advantage
Successful candidates need to be available from January 2019
Only candidates between the ages of 19 and 25 will be considered
Preference will be given to candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
APPLICATIONS CURRENTLY OPEN.
email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 27 October 2018
MegChem supports the appointment of previously disadvantaged individuals.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
For more information about MegChem visit our website at www.megchemsa.com
89 engineers (32 Pr Eng), 110 designers and support resources
Approved by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance
For the Provision of a multi discipline design, consultation, engineering, procurement and construction services (EPC/EPCM) to the petrochemical, chemical, power generation, infrastructure and related industries. As well as design and detail engineering services for metallurgical, process and mechanical engineering disciplines.
MegChem has managed more than 150 EPC/EPCm projects over the past 10 years with a total value exceeding R2 billion.